Impact of New Information:
Multimedia and Networks
IS 246, Winter 2001
Focus Group: Technology and Education
Group Meeting Notes:
Wednesday, January 24, 2001
- Each of us elaborated on our own specific interests in the issues related to
technology, education, and the digital divide.
- We built a concept map of the ideas raised and used that as the basis for the intial design of our webpage.
- The remainder of the time was used to begin learning how to create the
Wednesday, January 31, 2001
- Watched the War of the Worlds.
- Agreed for each of us to examine two different articles/reports/resources and be prepared to share with the next group at the meeting on February 7th.
Wednesday, February 7, 2001
- Completed our discussion of War of the Worlds.
- Shared our findings from our readings.
- We plan to watch Blade Runner at our next meeting.
- Updated our website!
Wednesday, February 14, 2001
- Watched Blade Runner.
Wednesday, February 21, 2001
- Made decisions about updating the website.
- Discussion and write up of Blade Runner.
Wednesday, February 28, 2001
- Revised and reorganized our web resources.
- Discussed our class presentation.
Monday, March 5, 2001
- Worked to clean up our website.