Paul Canavese's Resume
2600 Ridge Road
Berkeley, CA 94709
744 South Clover Avenue
San Jose, CA 95128
Objective: Applications or System Programmer.
B.A. Computer Science, May 1994
- Upper Division Coursework: Operating Systems, Computer Graphics,
Programming Languages and Compilers, Technical Communication.
- Graduate Level Coursework: Multimedia/Graphics Symposium, Impact of
Multimedia and Network Information Resources (Social Science).
Developed Windows applications for utility companies.
Worked successfully on team and indiividual projects.
- Implemented changes to our Application Toolkit Library.
- Evaluated products for possible use i in our programming environment.
- Assisted in design and implementation of a complex database system in
Managed over 100 five-hour per week working members of a student housing
cooperative toensure food service, maintenance, and cleanliness.
Elected to position by membership of peers for seven consecutive terms.
- Received highest "Vote of Confidence" ranking from members for every
- Successfully lobbied for and planned $130,000 bathroom renovation
- Administered Spring 1994 training for Workshift Managers at sixteen
Extensive C and C++ experience through personal, school, and work
- Programming experience: Windows 3.1 SDK (Microsoft), ObjectPAL (Paradox),
Assembly (MIPS), Lisp, Pascal, and Basic.
- Operating System/Environment Experience: DOS, Windows 3.1 and NT, UNIX,
GEOS (GeoWorks), Macintosh.
- Software Experience: M.S. Test, Paradox, Wordperfect, M.S. Word,
M.S. Excel, Pagemaker.
Graphical User Interfaces, Object-Oriented Programming, Portable Computing,
Multimedia Applications, Information Technology, and Desktop Publishing.