Nov 14 Class
Impact of New Information Resources: Multimedia and Networks
Roundup of Class Assignments
- Multimedia Reviews
- You should have already commented upon two other multimedia reviews and sent your comments to both the reviews' authors and to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure that there is currently a link from the Multimedia
Review Webpage to your own multimedia review
- Make any changes that you want to your multimedia review (based upon comments from Howard or other class members) by Dec 1, and notify email@example.com that you have finished the multimedia review. Make sure that you have already told Kim about any images or other files on your personal website that your main html file links to.
- Between Dec 8 and Dec 15, check to make sure that the link from the Multimedia
Review Webpage pulls up your paper with all relevant links working.
Ii is your responsibility to make sure that everything is working correctly;
if everything is not working correctly by Dec 15, this will be reflected
in your grade. Between Dec 1 and 8, Kim will move all relevant pieces
of your multimedia review pages into the central class storage site on
the Haas server.
- Focus Group Web Site -- Everything completed by Dec 5
- It must stand by itself and be understandable to someone who doesn't know about this class
- It must contain the name of all group members and links to at least some personal pages
- All the files must be transferred so that they reside on the course portion of the Haas website
- All links must work
- Final Projects
- Sign up for oral presentations (10 minutes max) for Nov 21 or Dec 5
- Written versions due Nov 21 but accepted as late as Dec 5
- Everyone must submit something in writing in HTML format. Send your completed written work to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can give him the URL for your paper, but be sure to note any images or other files that he will need to move over the the main class storage space.
Examine Focus Groups Web Sites
Discussion of Multimedia Reviews
Return to the Impact Fall 1996 Homepage
Questions or comments? Please contact the Impact webmaster.