Sept 12 Class
Impact of New Information Resources: Multimedia and Networks
- If you have had trouble enrolling in this class thru Tele-Bears,
try enrolling under the other course number.
This class is listed as both INFOSYS 296A section 3, and BA 296 section 7.
Do not miss the deadline for this!
- Elect a class representative
Schedule this week
- 1 hour in 330 Cheit (Distance experiment led by Antonio Farias)
- 1 hour in 117 Dwinelle (facility tour and tapes led by Tom Hutcheson)
- 1 hour forming Focus Groups (facilitated by Antonio Farias); Focus Group should
- Discuss areas of interest, perspectives to be taken, float ideas for the focus of the Web site
- Come to agreement on a sentence or two indicating what your Focus Group will emphasize
- Discuss potential meeting times
- Select a temporary facilitator who will email howard with a Focus Group title, list of members' names and email addresses, and 1-2 sentence describing the Focus Group
- Briefly discuss the Distance Learning readings from your perspective
- The instructor expects that some people will migrate from one focus group to another over the next 2 weeks
You should have read for this week:
Assignments for next week
Return to the Impact Fall 1996 Homepage
Questions or comments? Please contact the Impact webmaster.