Using your IS space on the Macintosh computer is very similar to accessing Skipper via Mac.
1. Under the Apple menu, select Chooser.
2. Click on Appleshare.
3. Click on GSE&IS 2nd Floor
4. Click on IS (right side of window)
5. Click OK.
5a. If you see a box asking Apple Standard UAMs or Microsoft Authentication, choose Microsoft Authentication and click OK.
6. Log on with your department username and password, then click OK.
7. Click on IS208. DO NOT CLICK THE CHECKBOX NEXT TO THE NAME.
8. Click OK.
9. A new icon (IS208) will appear on the desktop, indicating that you are ready to access your space. If you double click on your icon you will see the class folder. Navigate to your individual folder.
** When you are done, be sure to drag the "IS208" icon to the trash can! This will disconnect you from IS and allow other students to log on.